Want a new iPhone but don't want to pay full price? Black Friday deals have got you covered. Walmart is offering up to $450 in eGift cards when you upgrade to a new iPhone on an AT&T or Verizon installment plan.
The deal ends at 6 p.m. EST on Thursday (Nov. 28), but if you miss the window on Walmart Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday will see the same promotion return.
How much your gift card is depends on which iPhone you buy. Upgrading to an iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max will get you $300, an iPhone XR $400 and an iPhone XS $450. Once you activate your phone, you'll receive the digital gift card in your inbox within 24 hours.
You can't use the gift card to buy the iPhone, but you can use it to scoop up Walmart's other Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals.
iPhone XS: Receive $450 eGift card with activation @ Walmart Upgrading to an iPhone XS on an AT&T or Verizon plan will get you a $450 eGift card that Walmart will email you within 24 hours of activation.View Deal
You can also find these deals in stores Nov. 28-Dec. 1, but who wants to leave the house if you don't have to?
Black Friday: Quick links
- Amazon: New Black Friday deals every hour
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Best Buy: Shop Black Friday now
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Mixbook: 45% off sitewide via "BF19"
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- HP: Up to 63% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more