While there's a lot of excitement around the debut of The Boys season 3, its Herogasm episode is likely of the most anticipated editions of the Prime Video series. And while we're excited for all the manic Supe-stuff coming this season, there's no arguing with the interest for an episode as sexually depraved as Herogasm is likely to be.
The Boys season 3 episode 6, titled 'Herogasm,' debuts on Friday, June 24 on Amazon Prime Video at 3 a.m. ET.
Veteran readers of The Boys comics have likely been wondering when and how the comics arc dedicated to an all-Supes orgy would actually make it to the screen. And while we can't say anything about the details of the episode (spoilers are the one superpower we won't stand for), we can reveal when the episode titled "Herogasm," will arrive.
The Boys' "Herogasm" episode is its sixth episode of the season, and it's slated to stream on June 24. While we won't say if the events of Herogasm bleed into the previous and following editions, its place as the antepenultimate episode of the season does give you a good idea of how much importance the goings on in the episode will be.
Herogasm, for the uninitiated, was a limited-arc of The Boys comics that saw The Boys crash a party that's one of the most depraved events on the calendar for Supes.
And showrunner Eric Kripke told Variety that “The storyline is a massive superhero orgy, so if you can’t do it right, don’t do it. And I feel like we really, really did it right." Kripke also noted that "The poor crew who had to film that, it was like a five or six-day sequence, they would come out of that house smoking cigarettes like they’re Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now, like they’ve just seen some s**t."
But we're confident when we say this isn't the craziest part of the season (which is one of our picks for the new shows to watch in June). Also, check out our spoiler-free The Boys season 3 review to see what I thought of the returning show.
How to watch The Boys season 3's Herogasm episode in the US
In the U.S., viewers can watch The Boys season 3's Herogasm episode on Friday, June 24 on Amazon Prime Video, starting at 3 a.m. ET / 12 a.m. PT / 8 a.m. GMT.
The Boys season 3 episode schedule
All episodes debut at 3 a.m. ET / 12 a.m. PT / 8 a.m. GMT
- The Boys season 3 episode 1, "Payback" — June 3
- The Boys season 3 episode 2, "The Only Man In The Sky" — June 3
- The Boys season 3 episode 3, "Barbary Coast" — June 3
- The Boys season 3 episode 4, "Glorious Five Year Plan" — June 10
- The Boys season 3 episode 5, "The Last Time To Look On This World Of Lies" — June 17
- The Boys season 3 episode 6, "Herogasm," — June 24
- The Boys season 3 episode 7, "Here Comes a Candle to Light You to Bed" — July 1
- The Boys season 3 episode 8, "The Instant White-Hot Wild" — July 8
How to watch The Boys season 3 anywhere on Earth
While Amazon Prime Video is available in many countries around the world, it's not everywhere. If you are in a region without access to Prime Video, you don't have to miss Outer Range. Watching along with the rest of the internet can be pretty easy. With the right VPN (virtual private network), you can stream the show from wherever you go.
We've evaluated many options, and the best VPN is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering outstanding compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds. It's also affordable at $12.95 per month. (Signing up for longer periods of six months or a year reduces the cost even more.)
Our favorite VPN service, ExpressVPN, really shines thanks to its safety, speed and simplicity-to-use. It's also compatible with loads of devices - from iOS and Android to Roku, Apple TV and PlayStations. You'll even get an extra 3 months free if you sign up for a year, or there's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you just want to give it a try.
Using a VPN is incredibly simple.
1. Install the VPN of your choice. As we've said, ExpressVPN is our favorite.
2. Choose the location you wish to connect to in the VPN app. For instance if you're in the U.S. and want to view a U.K. service, you'd select U.K. from the list.
3. Sit back and enjoy the action. Head to Amazon Prime Video or other streaimng services and tune in.