Forget Valentine's Day. Sony is making February all about gaming.
Just days after announcing a temporary PS4 price cut, retailers are offering a variety of PS4 bundles with prices starting at $249. These are the best PS4 deals we've seen since the holidays. So if you didn't grab a console then - or you know someone who really wants one as a gift - now's the best time to buy.
- Sony PS4 500GB Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Bundle for $249 at Amazon
- Sony PS4 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle + Grand Theft Auto V for $249.99 at Dell
- Sony PS4 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle + Bioshock + Xcom 2 for $254.99 at Dell
- Sony PS4 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle + WWE 2K17 + NBA 2K17 for $274.99 at Dell
- Sony PS4 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle + The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for $279.99 at Dell
Sony's price cut is valid through February 25, but not all of these bundles may last that long. So be to sure to act now if you see something you like.