The Supreme Court of the United States has handed down a 5 to 4 verdict that legalizes marriage for gay and lesbian couples nationwide. The decision immediately started trending on Facebook. As a celebration of that decision and, possibly, in honor of Gay Pride Weekend in New York City, the social network has given users a way to wear their pride on their profile photo. With a couple very simple steps, you can add a rainbow filter to your picture. Here's how.
1. Sign into your Facebook account.
2. Visit www.facebook.com/celebratepride and click "Use as profile picture."
3. The filter has been applied and will appear on your profile page.
- How to Add Filters to Instagram Photos
- 6 Tips to Use Instagram Like a Pro
- Signing Into Sites With Facebook - What Are the Risks?