It’s Halloween, otherwise known as the holiday where adults get to pretend they are kids again and kids get to be anyone else. Google wants in on the fun with a new treat that will “Halloweenify” your photos.
To make this work, you need to have some photos on Google+. You can either upload new pics or choose from any previous shots. From there you have two choices, try a fun effect that will turn you into something cute like a kitten or pumpkin, or a spooky option that transforms people into a zombie or scary skeleton.
Observe this photo of a pleasant autumn day out picking apples.
And watch it Turn into something much more sinister as our happy-go-lucky crew suddenly joins the ranks of the walking dead. Here's how to make it work for you.
1. Go to photos.google.com. This will open your Google+ photo page.
2. Click either "Try a fun effect" or "Try a spooky effect." The first will add a cat face to your pictures or some other silly overlay. The latter will put a filter on your photos.
3. When you select an image and the change will take effect immediately. You can then share those photos via Google+.
- YouTube Now Supports 60 FPS Video
- Where to Watch the Walking Dead Online
- 10 Great Shows No Longer on Netflix and Where to Find Them