14 Free CD & DVD Burning Apps

14 Free CD & DVD Burning Apps
CD & DVD disc burning freeware!

You don't have to burn money to acquire optical disc burning software. Even if your disc burner doesn't come with an OEM software package for burning data and music CDs or authoring your own video DVDs, there is a wealth of programs out there that allow you to create your own data and musicdiscs, burn from or create image files, and author your own video DVDs.

Create a new thread in the Cameras forum about this subject

Anonymous , January 4, 2013 3:30 AM
    This would be so much more useful/readable if it were formatted as a normal web page instead of as a "photo story" Good example of geeks creating unnecessary complexity just because they can.
    vrils , January 4, 2013 12:34 PM
    any of these doing the SecurDisc scan, like Nero?
    dark_lord69 , January 4, 2013 1:35 PM
    Nice to see that ImgBurn is getting the 4.5/5 score.
    (Cause that's what I've been using for a while now.)

In the past I used other programs like Nero and Roxio but honestly I found them to be excessively bulky. I like ImgBurn cause it's NOT bulky and it's simple if you are a skilled computer user.
    Ramzzz2936 , January 4, 2013 10:05 PM
    img is the most simple and best for me
    Blessedman , January 4, 2013 11:48 PM
    Freemake Video Converter is pretty awesome as well
    SteelCity1981 , January 5, 2013 1:39 AM
    BurnAware is pretty good esp when you have the option to burn blu-ray disc, which is pretty cool for a free program.
    f-14 , January 7, 2013 1:48 AM
    NOD32 flagged the ashampoo download and forcibly disconnected before completing the d/l
    sliem , January 7, 2013 2:03 PM
    Should have listed in table comparison instead of using generic "Photo Gallery" template.
    Anonymous , January 11, 2013 3:06 AM
    I'll have to try imgburn... I've been using the free version of Nero I had some bundled versions with various DVD drives, but they have a check...have a different drive and they won't work.

Ps. The photo story is all about maximizing exposure to advertising...I don't appreciate it, but I understand it...the money is just too good.
    Emiley Smith , November 25, 2013 11:11 PM
    vipin
    Its amazing, looking at the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your blog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
    Emiley Smith , November 29, 2013 3:42 AM
    The free DVD and CD burning apps concept that you have come up with is simply estimable for me.

<a href="http://www.summittechnology.com.au/other-services/customised-packaging">DVD packaging</a>