- Page 1:Introduction
- Page 2:Skill Level 0: Anyone with a wireless computer
- Page 3:Skill Level 0 Countermeasures - more
- Page 4:Skill Level 1: Anyone with commonly available wardriving tools
- Page 5:Skill Level 2: Anyone with WEP / WPA-PSK Cracking Skills
- Page 6:Skill Level 3: Expert Cracker
- Page 7:Conclusion
Wireless networking provides us with convenience, but we must take a common sense approach in securing it. There is no single thing that will shield you from attack and complete protection is very difficult to achieve against a determined intruder.
But if you take the time to understand the possible risks your wireless LAN is likely to encouter, you can implement effective protection.
|Discuss This Article!
( ) Replies