bqdtwdsesuuevfcwur

10 Best Android Keyboard Apps

10 Best Android Keyboard Apps
Android Keyboards

iOS may have finally adopted the use of third-party keyboards, but Android still leads the way when it comes to customizable, feature-packed keyboard alternatives. But how do you decide what to download? We've surveyed the Google Play store for the top options. From smarter predictive typing and highly customizable keyboard layouts to swipe typing, gesture controls and specialized layouts, here are the 10 best Android keyboards available.

Anonymous , August 22, 2012 4:31 PM
    You missed a great one for the Geeks out there: Hackers Keyboard. I use it all the time for SSHing into my systems, and it's main benefit is a full set of keys. You can use modifiers like ctrl & alt, function keys, anything. It makes such remote admin tasks possible on an Android device.
    alexmx , August 22, 2012 5:00 PM
    Swiftkey would be perfect IF

a) They fix the word dissappearing when typing fast
    b) I could choose 2 o 3 languajes excluding their respective keyboards
    c) I could use DragonGo! instead of google search
    hmp_goose , August 22, 2012 5:21 PM
    No Graffiti?
    jordan009 , August 22, 2012 5:45 PM
    BetterKeyboard should of been in this list!
    AndrewMD , August 22, 2012 6:20 PM
    All of these keyboards suck. Ive been using GoKeyboard and the stock Android keyboard. One thing Android doesn't have which Apple has, is universal keyboard languages. I hate having to jump from English to Chinese to Korean, to Japanese using a different keyboard...
    kittle , August 22, 2012 6:21 PM
    +1 for the hackers keyboard.
    or anything with numbers across the top. its seriously annoying all the "extra" keystrokes needed just to type a simple: "meet me @ 2pm"
    LordConrad , August 22, 2012 9:31 PM
    Swype for the win! To bad for the sheeple that you can't get it on iDevices.
    Anonymous , August 23, 2012 9:23 AM
    No handwriting recognition? Like Palm or Galaxy Note. No Dvorak?
    grant barker , August 23, 2012 11:37 AM
    21 Android keyboards here: http://www.grantbarker.com/android-keyboards.html
    Anonymous , August 23, 2012 7:35 PM
    I would still prefer having an Android device with a keyboard like these devices
    Anonymous , September 8, 2012 6:10 PM
    i dont get satisfied with virtual keyboards. I like phones with real keyboards like http://technonymous.net/9-reasons-to-buy-a-qwerty-phone/
    Anonymous , October 10, 2012 6:40 AM
    Hi there. Really a great information. Thanks for sharing it.

Android Application development
    pastorb , November 19, 2012 10:14 PM
    Thumb Keyboard is quite useful, but my favorite is SwiftKey3. I use it on my 10.1 inch tablet (a Toshiba Thrive, but it works on phones as well). The keys are well placed and there are lots of ways to customize the keyboard. The best thing about it is the predictive typing option. On average I have to type about 60% as much as if I had to type every word in full. That really speeds things up.

I do wish that the number keypad in the middle of the keyboard could be edged towards one side or the other. As it is it's quite a stretch to type the numbers. Also, I wish that one of the (two) spacebars could be used to put spaces in a document while the other is used to trigger the predictive spelling. As of now it's one or the other.

--Michael
    dannymidtown , July 24, 2015 9:42 PM
    I Have To Add 'Super Keyboard' _ Such Premium Software That I Bought The Pro Version Which Cost Only $1.99 And Is Worth $39.99 At Least! I've Been Using This Keyboard Since The Current Version Of Android Was 'Ice Cream Sandwich' Back In 2009 And It is The Best Keyboard For Android CPU Style Phones Still To This Date! [*In My Opinion] The Recent OTA Update Which Hooked Up My Phones With Android 5.1 L [Lollipop] Includes The Best Stock Keyboard That Google Has Ever Designed And Included With Android OS Of All Time! I Have Actually Been Using It With One Of My Phones: My Nexus 6 [Cloud White with 'DBrands' Backplate Skin: Custom White Carbon Fiber 'M Logo' & With 'X Cut Out' Option , Just Because It Really Is That Good __ That I Didn't Have To Install Super Keyboard Pro __ Right Away When Installing All The Best Mobile Software Applications/ While Setting Up And Customizing My Phones With The Latest And Best Configuration. Which I Definitely Do Every 2 To 3 Months/ Whenever A New Version Of Android Is Delivered To One/ Eventually All Of My Phones.
    Best Software/ Mobile Software Applications List:
    1. Norton Security and AntiVirus [For Android] $39.99 For 1 Year
    **For Only $69.99 Buy This Instead:
    Norton Security 'Premium Edition' With Backup [For PC/ Android/ Macintosh]
    For 1 Year Which Includes 10 PCs, Macs, CPU Phones, or Tablets
    Also Includes: 25GB Of Cloud Storage [Encrypted!]
    **Install Only 1 Brand Of Antivirus Protection Software Per Device! [For Proper &
    Non-Conflicting Operation! ..If 2/ 3/ 4 Installed: Poor Protection/ Slow Operation]
    **So Definitely Choose To Use 'Norton Security' [2015/16] For Your Antivirus
    Protection Utility Software!
    **And Uninstall All Other Antivirus Software Editions:
    Including Any Pre-Installed Antivirus Software & Any Old Norton Editions, Etc.
    **Then Install Only 1 Version Of Antivirus Software [Latest & Up-To-Date 2015/16]
    **Restart Your Computer & Run A Complete CPU Scan & Enjoy Being Protected!
    2. Norton Utilities [For PC _ Windows/ Apple] $49.99 For 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription
    [Also Make Sure Not To Install 2/ Multiple Brands Of Antivirus Brand Utilities
    Software On Your Android Mobile CPU Devices/ Windows PCs/ All CPU Devices]
    3. X-Plore File Manager [by Lonely Cat Games]
    Hands Down The #1 Best File Explorer/ File Manager Android Software All Time!
    4. Adobe Flash Player 11.1 For Android 4.0
    **How To Manually Install Onto Your Device!
    Go To Adobe Website Address On Your Android Device & Dwnld & Install
    Scroll 3/4 Down The Web Page & Find 'Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives'
    Tap/ Save Zip File 'Flash Player 11.1 For Android 4.0 Version 11.1.115.81'
    Tap Zip File To Unzip The Files
    Tap 'install_flash_player.apk'
    Restart your Andoid Device & Check Tour App Drawer For Flash Player App Icon
    Now You Have Adobe Flash Player For Android!
    **Compatible With Android 4.0 thru Latest Version 5.1.1
    5. CameraMX [by Appic Labs Corp,]
    Stop Using The Stock Camera Software: There Is Much Better UI Available!
    **If You Know Of A Better Camera App Than This _ Definitely Lmk & Add The
    Best Camera Application To The Comments List Right Here So I Can Finally
    Find Out What The Best Camera Mobile Software Application Is! Thnx! My New
    And Original Content Development Style PPL! You Are Dopeness For That!
    6. AZ Screen Recorder - No Root [Free Version] by Hecorat
    **Paid Full Version Is Even Better! Yet Until You Try The Free Version To Make
    Sure It Works Flawlessly & Produces Excellent Recordings & Is Compatible With
    Your Android Version & Your Exact Device: Then Definitely Buy The Full Version!
    It Is Worth Every Penny, And It Performs Like PC Software Which Costs $299!
    7. AZ Camera - Manual Pro Cam [by Hecorat Camera]
    **Not Compatible With My Droid Turbo Device 5.1L [Matte Black Ballistic Nylon]
    **Yet Is Compatible With My Note 4 Device 5.1L [Charcoal: Best Buy Exclusive]
    8. Rotation Lock Adaptive Free [by Micgooware]
    **I Have Used This Premium Quality Android Software So Many Times, That I Had To Buy The Full Paid Version! Which Is Only $2.06 US That Is Such A Low Price I Can't Even Believe It: Obviously, All These Developers Are Not Charging Enough Money For All These Amazing Android Software Applications, That It's Obvious That They're Making Money Either From Selling Your Personal Information/ From Annoying Advertisements/ Are Just Shy To Ask For At Least $4.99 To $7.99 Minimum! So Buy This Software Just To Support The Developer, So They Produce More Updates & More Software & So It's Actually Worth Their Time: So Certain PPL Don't Just Take Your Personal Information & Sell It! All Because They Need To Get Paid For All That Time They Spent Developing This Amazing Mobile Software Somehow, Ya Know. [Even Though I Definitely Do Not Condone That Type Sh**!]
    9. Super Backup : SMS & Contacts [by MobileIdea Studios]
    Some PPL Complain In The Comments About This, Yet Obviously They Have No Idea How To Properly Use This Premium Software! It's The Best 'Non Rooted' Backup & Restore Mobile Software Application Ever! You Can EMail Your Own EMail Address A Secured Private Copy Of Your Backed Up Data File! All Other Companies Only Have The Option To Backup Your Personal Data To 'Cloud' Style Sorage Which Obviously Is Definitely Not Secure At All! That's The Most Public Form Of Storing Data Files! And Your Private Personal Files/ Contacts/ Data..!!
    **Full Paid Version Is Only $1.99 & Is The Least You Could Do For The Developer!!10a. WALTON Text Reader [WALTON Corporation]
    10b. WALTON SMS & Call Reader [WALTON Corporation]
    This Software Is Amazing! Yet It Takes A Bit To Really Figure Out Exactly How To Set It Up With The Best Settings Possible, No Worries Though. It Is Quick 'N Easy For Sure, Yet Just Do A Bit Of Trial & Error Style Settings Combinations, That's It!

**You Suck 2015.5 Motorola by Lenovo!! Your China BS Is Garbage Now!! What A Terrible Loss Of A Juggernaut Mobile Phone US MFG!! **R.I.P. Motorola USA!!

React To This Article