Nintendo and Niantic, Inc.'s Pokémon Go has taken the country by storm since rolling out last week to both Android and iOS devices. If you've held out on playing the augmented-reality game, there's no better time than the present to join the scores of people exploring their city and catching all the Pokémon by exploring their city.
Here's how to get Pokémon Go. For Android users, it's available in the Google Play store, both online and via the Google Play app on your phone. Likewise, iPhone users can head to the iOS App Store or search for the app from the App Store app on your phone.
There's also the alternative of waiting for early players to work out all of the bugs. Players have reported that the use of GPS and the rear camera have been eating up battery life like a Snorlax eats, well, anything.
In the meantime, you can become a Pokémon master by studying our 15 tips for Pokémon Go.
You May Also Like:
- Pokémon Go Is So Good, It Turned Me Into a Jerk
- 10 Signs the Pokémon Go Craze Is Out of Control
- Pokémon Go Malware Targets Impatient Players
- Pokémon Selfies: How to Snap 'Em All
- How to Turn Your Facebook Reactions Into Pokemon