- Page 1:Improvements Only Under The Lid
- Page 2:You Can Choose From Three Models
- Page 3:Operating Concept
- Page 4:Additional Navigation Tools
- Page 5:Task Manager For PDAs: The Switcher Bar
- Page 6:Only Average: Accessories
- Page 7:Configuration Table
- Page 8:CPU Performance With WmmX
- Page 9:MPEG-4 Performance: Video Playback
- Page 10:Battery Runtime: More Energy-saving Or Not?
- Page 11:Battery Runtime: More Energy-saving Or Not? Continued
Additional Navigation Tools
It is true that, in principle, menu items or applications can be selected or started with a pocket PC's input pen. However, in many situations, the user may also want other navigation aids such as a scroll wheel or a cross pad.
Fast list navigation by scroll wheel
In the X30, the scroll wheel is to the left on the case. That way you can quickly scroll through the calendar, lists or menus and select menu items. In contrast, the cross pad proves to be the input device of choice, particularly for games.
File store: 31 MB for saving data
If the 64 MB of integrated RAM and the additional 31 MB file store is not enough for you to save data and execute programs, then the RAM can be expanded with the help of SD cards.
To the left of the card slot, beside LEDs for controlling the wireless functions
The appropriate SDIO card slot is located on the top of the device.
- Improvements Only Under The Lid
- You Can Choose From Three Models
- Operating Concept
- Additional Navigation Tools
- Task Manager For PDAs: The Switcher Bar
- Only Average: Accessories
- Configuration Table
- CPU Performance With WmmX
- MPEG-4 Performance: Video Playback
- Battery Runtime: More Energy-saving Or Not?
- Battery Runtime: More Energy-saving Or Not? Continued