How to Use Google Hangouts From Your Apple Watch
If you rely on Google Hangouts for your communication needs, you may have been bummed at the lack of support on the Apple Watch. But good news: with the latest update of the Hangouts app for iOS, you can now not only receive Hangout notifications on your Apple Watch, but also quickly reply to them from your wrist.
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Select Notifications.
3. Scroll down until you find Hangouts under the Mirror iPhone Alerts From section; make sure the switch is set to the on position.
4. When you receive a Hangout notification on your watch, tap Reply.
5. You'll have the option to dictate a message, respond with an emoji or choose from a list of canned responses.
6. If you want to dictate a response, tap the microphone button and start talking. Tap Send when you've finished dictating your reply.