How to Send Email from Your Apple Watch
Email is a fact of life, and you can't escape it on the Apple Watch. Receiving email on the Watch is easy enough, but as of watchOS 2 you can also send replies to emails. Here's how to stay in touch from your wrist.
1. Press the Digital Crown and Tap the Mail icon.
2. Select the message you want to reply to.
3. Swipe down or turn the Digital Crown to scroll to the bottom of the screen and press Reply.
You'll have the option to dictate a response, respond with an emoji, scribble letters using watchOS 3's Scribble feature or choose from canned responses.
4. To send a dictated reply, tap on the microphone icon, dictate your response and tap Done.
5.To send an emoji reply, tap the emoji button and select the emoji you want to send.
6.To choose from a list of pre-written replies, scroll down and tap on the one you want to send.
7. Confirm your message and tap Send.