Until now, the new multiplayer classes were given no more than a name. The leak, spotted by Something Awful, offers complete descriptions for each of the six new N7 classes to be released July 17 on Xbox. Along with the new classes, you can expect mods, gear, maps and a new difficulty mode to be included in the next DLC.
Here are the full descriptions and abilities of the new N7 classes:
N7 Destroyer – Soldier
- "The Destroyer's T5-V Battlesuit gives these strong-but-slow soldiers mech-like protection. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators, these frontline troopers carry heavy weapons onto the battlefield."
Abilities: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode
N7 Fury – Adept
- "Fury operatives use implants to fuel biotics and their incredible movement speed. These operatives wind an unpredictable path on the battlefield, moving in and out of combat before returning to unleash a sweeping biotic attack on their unsuspecting targets."
Abilties: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
N7 Shadow – Infiltrator
- "Shadow infiltrators use implants to dramatically improve agility, making them slippery combatants on the battlefield. Their monomolecular blades are a menace from cover and close range."
Abilities: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
N7 Demolisher – Engineer
- "The Demolisher uses grenades to attack at range and to terrorize the battlefield. Demolishers can also create a supply pylon that stocks allies with an nending reserve of grenades and thermal reloads."
Abilties: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
N7 Paladin – Sentinel
- “The Paladin carries a powerful omni-shield onto the battlefield to block enemy fire. The Paladin also uses the shield as a heavy-melee weapon that, when modified with incindiery or cryo upgrades, creates a devastating combination attack.”
Abilties: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
N7 Slayer – Vanguard
- “Slayers use implants to dramatically improve mobility. Their dizzying sword attacks can hit multiple opponents, and the Slayer’s ability to slip fire makes them hard to pin down on the battielfield.”
Abilities: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash
Best of all, a blog post spotted by Eurogamer states that the DLC will be free via the Xbox Live Marketplace. For images of each of the six new classes, check out the post on PC Gamer.