The Survivor season 40: Winners at War finale started tonight (Wednesday, May 14) at 8 p.m. Eastern on CBS
It's time to watch Survivor season 40 online and find out who will be crowned the ultimate Winners at War finale champion. After 39 days of brutal challenges, tough conditions, betrayals and blindsides, one former Survivor winner will be judged to have outwit, outplayed and outlasted all of the other competitors.
Survivor season 40 was a special all-stars season, featuring 20 former winners, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the CBS reality series. Not only that, Winners at War offered the biggest prize in the show's history: $2 million. The former winners included memorable Survivor cast members like "Boston" Rob Mariano, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Parvati Shallow and Ethan Zohn.
- What to watch this weekend on TV and streaming
- New TV shows airing this month
- These are the best streaming services
The finale episode begins with five remaining players: Ben Driebergen, Michele Fitzgerald, Sarah Lacina, Denise Stapley and Tony Vlachos. However, the eliminated players remaining on the Edge of Extinction will have a chance to compete to return to the game.
Here's everything you need to know about how to watch Survivor season 40 online. Plus, watch the promo below:
How to watch Survivor season 40 finale online anywhere, with a VPN
Just because CBS isn't available everywhere doesn't mean you can't watch Survivor season 40 finale. Watching it live can be pretty easy with the right VPN (virtual private network), which lets you stream the show from wherever you go.
The best VPN service is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering outstanding compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds. It's also affordable at $12.95 per month. (Signing up for longer periods of six months or a year reduces the cost even more.)
Our favorite VPN service, ExpressVPN, really shines thanks to its safety, speed and simplicity-to-use. It's also compatible with loads of devices - from iOS and Android to Roku, Apple TV and PlayStations. You'll even get an extra 3 months free if you sign up for a year, or there's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you just want to give it a try.
How to watch Survivor season 40 finale in the US
Fans in the US can watch the Survivor: Winners at War finale today (Wednesday, May 13) at 8 p.m. Eastern on CBS, if they have a digital antenna or a cable TV package.
If you've already cut the cord, you can watch Survivor season 40 finale live on several live TV streaming services (depending on your region), including CBS All-Access, Hulu With Live TV, YouTube TV, Fubo TV and AT&T TV Now.
Our top choice is Hulu With Live TV, which also has original programming like Handmaid's Tale, Ramy, Devs and Little Fires Everywhere. It's also got a 1-week free trial. YouTube TV is a better choice if you want to record a lot of shows, since it offers a Cloud DVR with unlimited storage.
CBS All Access is offering a free one-month trial to check out the streaming service. You can watch all 40 seasons of Survivor, including the most recent Winners at War, as well as Star Trek original series Picard and Discovery. View Deal
Hulu + Live TV offers more than 65 channels, including local networks like CBS, ABC, NBC and Fox in select cities. You can also watch your favorite cable channels, like Bravo, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, FX, Syfy and TNT. And you also get regular Hulu, with its vast library of content, including original programming.View Deal
How to watch Survivor season 40 finale in the UK
Sorry, Brits but Survivor season 40 isn't airing on any UK channels at th emoment. Americans abroad can watch along by using a VPN such as ExpressVPN.
How to watch Survivor season 40 finale in Canada
In Canada, Survivor fans watch the Winners at War finale at the same day and time as the US, on Wednesday, May 13 at 8 p.m. on Global TV. They can also use their service provider login to watch it on Global's online streaming service.
How to watch Survivor season 40 finale in Australia
Aussies are in luck — they can watch Survivor: Winners at War every week on 9Go or its streaming service 9Now.
Survivor season 40: Winners at War cast
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Survivor, the show brought in a cast of 20 former winners to compete once again for the title of Sole Survivor and a $2 million prize. They are:
- Adam Klein, 28, winner of Millennials vs. Gen-X (2016)
- Amber Mariano, 40, winner of All-Stars (2004)
- Ben Driebergen, 36, winner of Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers (2017)
- Danni Boatwright, 43, winner of Guatemala (2005)
- Denise Stapley, 48, winner of Philippines (2012)
- Ethan Zohn, 45, winner of Africa (2001)
- Jeremy Collins, 41, winner of Second Chance (2015)
- Kim Spradlin-Wolfe, 36, winner of One World (2012)
- Michele Fitzgerald, 29, winner of Kaôh Rōng (2016)
- Natalie Anderson, 33, winner of San Juan del Sur (2014)
- Nick Wilson, 28, winner of David vs. Goliath (2018)
- Parvati Shallow, 36, winner of Fans vs. Favorites (2008)
- Rob Mariano, 43, winner of Redemption Island (2011)
- Sandra Diaz-Twine, 44, winner of Pearl Islands (2003) and Heroes vs. Villains (2010)
- Sarah Lacina, 34, winner of Game Changers (2017)
- Sophie Georgina Clarke, 29, winner of South Pacific (2011)Anthony “Tony” Vlachos, 45, winner of Cagayan (2014)
- Tyson Apostol, 39, winner of Blood vs. Water (2013)
- Wendell Holland, 35, winner of Ghost Island (2018)
- Yul Kwon, 44, winner of Cook Islands (2006)