Smart locks are popular smart home devices for a reason: They let you know who's coming and going, allow you to create temporary passcodes for friends and family, and work with a bunch of other smart home devices, such as home security kits.
For Black Friday, our favorite smart lock, the August Smart Lock Pro, is just $149 at Best Buy. That's 54 percent off its regular price of $279.
August Smart Lock Pro was $279, now $149 @ Best Buy
The August Smart Lock Pro is easy to install, compatible with a lot of other smart home devices and augmentable with accessories such as a wireless keypad (which you can also get for 20% off). This is a great price for a great lock.View Deal
The August Smart Lock Pro made it to the top of our best smart locks page for a few reasons: It was a cinch to install, and it works with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Nest and more. You can program any number of entry codes, and specify for how long they'll be active. Then, a guest can simply use the August app and the code to get in, and you'll get a notification when they arrive.
August also makes several accessories, including a wireless keypad, so you don't need to use a smartphone to open the door at all.
At $149, the August Smart Lock Pro is at the lowest price we've seen yet, so it's a deal worth checking out if you're in the market for a smart lock.
Black Friday: Quick Links
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- Amazon: New Black Friday deals every hour
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Best Buy: Shop Black Friday now
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- HP: Up to 63% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Mixbook: 45% off sitewide via "BF19"
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles