ThinkSound Headphones

Green Ribbon Tech Picks
ThinkSound Headphones

ThinkSound Headphones

ThinkSound takes the term eco-friendly and applies it to its products in every way possible. From the PVC-free cables to bleach-free and recycled material-based packing, to the wood and cotton from renewable sources, the rain (9mm) and ts01 (10mm) in-ear headphones are environmentally-conscious.

The smaller “Rain” headphones are designed with premium sound in mind, and the ts01 model brings enhanced bass and a lower pricetag ($80 versus $100). Both sets of headphones use wooden housing for “crisp, accurate music reproduction”, and come with four sets of silicon ear inserts. The Rain and ts01 are available in two finishes – Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry.

Onus , April 30, 2010 2:37 PM
    There are some interesting ideas there, but having a cordless mouse that only works on its specific mousepad may as well be corded.
    Let's see an 80+ Gold PSU in the 300W-400W range, or an affordable solar system than unfolds out of a [slim] briefcase and can power a decent laptop on even a cloudy day.
    yo_yo2400 , April 30, 2010 5:35 PM
    LordConrad , April 30, 2010 6:46 PM
    Tomsguiderachel , April 30, 2010 7:46 PM
    LordConradI've reached my limit. I'm so tired of hearing everyone constantly talking about "going green" and "reducing my carbon footprint" that I've decided to "go brown". I'm trying to be as wasteful and produce as much carbon as I can. The more often I hear this eco-speak, the more determined I get!

This makes so much sense! You have a great attitude.
    Tomsguiderachel , April 30, 2010 7:49 PM
    yo_yo2400Merkury includes a set of colored pencils so you can decorate the speakers however you wan. You forgot the t on want.

Thanks!
    dconnors , May 1, 2010 2:05 AM

-Devin
    LordConrad , May 1, 2010 5:44 AM
    dconnorsThere is nothing wrong with cutting back on energy usage and being a little more environmentally conscious. No one is telling you to go granola or anything, relax!-Devin

For a while I was doing the eco-thing and trying to do my part, but I got so tired of the media constantly trying to drill the idea into my skull that I finally said, "screw you guys, I'm doing the opposite!"
    JohnnyLucky , May 1, 2010 12:23 PM