The holidays are days away, and you might still be scrambling to get your picky loved one the perfect pair of headphones. Whether you still need time to save or simply haven't found the right gifts, it's not too late order some last-minute presents online and have them shipped ahead of Christmas Day. If you've slacked on playing Santa until now, here's a list of shipping deadlines from a variety of package carriers and top online stores.
Non-Prime members are going to have to pay for timely delivery after Dec. 16, but Prime members enjoy free shipping right up until Christmas Eve.
- Standard: place order by Friday, Dec. 18.
- Two-Day (Free with Prime): Tuesday, Dec. 22.
- One-Day: Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- Same-Day Delivery (Free with Prime): Thursday, Dec. 24
- Local Express Delivery (Free with Prime): Thursday, Dec. 24, 9:30 p.m.
- Standard: Thursday, Dec. 17 at 10:30 a.m. Central time
- Two-day: Tuesday, Dec. 22 at 10:30 a.m. Central time
- One-day: Wednesday, Dec. 23 at 10:30 am. Central time
- Overnight: Wednesday, Dec. 24
- In-store pickup: Order by 4 p.m. local time on Dec. 24, pick up by 6 p.m. local time.
United States Postal Service:
- Standard Post: Monday, Dec. 15.
- First class mail: Saturday, Dec. 19.
- Priority mail: Monday, Dec. 21.
- Priority Mail Express: Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- SmartPost delivery: Monday, Dec. 14.
- Fed Ex Home Delivery or FedEx Ground: Wednesday, Dec 16.
- FedEx Express Saver: Monday, Dec. 21.
- FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day AM.: Tuesday, Dec. 22.
- FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx First Overnight: Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- FedEx SameDay: Thursday, Dec. 25.
- Normal pickup and delivery service: Friday, Dec. 18.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Tuesday, Dec. 22.
- UPS Next Day Air: Wednesday, Dec. 23.