ares1214

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Woah. Didnt even know we had this section...Anyway, does anybody here have any experiences or know of tmobile reliability and call quality? Thinking of switching to them, and i know they are the 3G baby of the market, but their "4G" HSPA+ seems to be spreading very fast, and better yet, getting faster.

ahumphers91

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
I like my tmobile. I live in utah where there are mountains everywhere so service in some spots are limited, but great service for what you pay for. I have the month to moth so I dont have a plan hanging over my head, same service as with a plan.

ares1214

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

Well I currently have a Verizon plan, terribly expensive for not too much, in fact, i dont even get internet on mine. I could get 4G for half my family with T-Mobile. Also, they are getting some seriously nice phones. G2, MyTouch 4G, Nexus S, HD7, Galaxy S. Their 4G network is also showing a lot of promise, great speeds now, double them theoretically by the end of the year, i think it covers about 200m people, as it is just their 3G with a firmware update. Im just concerned about reliability, call strength, and building penetration. Pricing, customer service, phone selection, everything else looks great.

ahumphers91

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
I would go T-mobile. It's much cheaper. If you live in flat lands or less mountainy than utah, you will be golden with call strength and reliability.

ares1214

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

I live around Baltimore MD, but not in the city itself. I actually have a T mobile tower a mile away from my house :lol: