Anyone able to send SMS to China Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Has anyone been able to send an international SMS to a China mobile phone?

Sprint's website shows that SMS to China Mobile (the company) works, but it
doesn't for me.

TIA

sweetcheers1234

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
Yes, it is possible and easy. I use XDA mini S cell phone with windows 5. I installed software CE- Star suite II. I can send 160 english characters or 70 chinese characters. That software let me use pinyin for chinese characters and also work great. I also receive chinese sms from china. Work great. It cost me 10p per text. If you need more info you can contact me directly to SweetCheers1234@yahoo.co.uk

Ken2009

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2009
You need to send SMS to correct mobile number format, such as ++ or 00 or something (international prefix) + 86 (country code) + phone number ( no area code or prefix). All China SIM card (both China Mobile and China Unicom) can receive international SMS

G

Have u ever meet this kind of problem? U received somebody special’s message, u locked it in ur mobile, but some day, ur mobile lost or broken, u can’t find those lovely messages back again. Or, u chatted with a girl on net, u wanted to transfer this records into ur iphone to read it anytime when u were thinking of her, but u don’t know how to transfer different kind of record into TXT file.
GodswMobile SMS Transfer could do everything u wanted right now! I use it everyday, it could transfer SMS into txt file on my mobile, could backup and save my mobile SMS to my computer, could view, edit and print exported text message on computer then restore SMS from computer to my mobile phone. The most amazing thing is the backup and restore is unlimited, and totally support the Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
Try it now! www.92download.com/wiki/GodswMobile_SMS_Transfer
:kaola:

merryyee

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011
About transfer and backup SMS & Contacts!

This is not spam,but wanna share with you.
Iwm Transfer sms can backup and save all your mobile SMS & Contacts to computer,and you can manage windows mobile SMS & Contacts on computer.
The useful information from the website:
http://www.iwmtool.com/index.html
If it useful, please tell the people around you.

bbiandov

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
So I understand that China Mobile did NOT adopt the pure European model where there is ONE area code for all mobile phones for the entire country. Instead China adopted the US model where each cell phone has regular area code just as the land lines hence one could tell with somewhat of an accuracy where the "home" location of the user might be.

I have this mobile number 136-4166-xxxx

Can someone tell me what geographic area could 136 be?

Thanks

braydonwilson

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Hello friends
So I understand that China Mobile did NOT adopt the pure European model where there is ONE area code for all mobile phones for the entire country.
================================
web design

Status
Not open for further replies.