Blackberry 8320 Curve

chad1013

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
I have been handed a used curve that was using 4.2 operating system and I attempted to use the canera app only to get the following eror message could not start the camera close other apps and try opening the canera again.
So I figured that the O/S was due for and update so proceeded to do just that Now the phone is at 4.5 after downloading and installing it and getting configured the way I want to have it But still when I go too the camera app it errors out with the same error message please close all other apps a try again when I use the bberry I have 10mb of free file space no media card installed but with that much free memory space availanle surely there should be enough space for me to take a picture any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Chad Cook

G

If you have simply swapped your SIM over from your old phone, have you contacted your service provider to get them to update your SIM to the new phone's features.

Same thing happened with my neighbour's Nokia -- camera wouldn't work until she contacted service provider.