Your question
Closed

How can i find out whos calling my mobile phone private?

Tags:
  • Multimedia
  • Mobile
  • Phones
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
Anonymous
July 25, 2010 6:08:18 PM

Hello,
Since yesterday morning i have been receiving PRIVATE calls. No one is saying anything just playing some hard core music. I have an idea who it may be just need to find out for sure who it is there any way?

More about : find whos calling mobile phone private

July 27, 2010 7:04:43 AM

Sounds like a prank or a telemarketer. To my knowledge, there isn't much you can do to find out a private number, i.e. through an app or something like that. If it continues and you live in the US, you can contact the FCC and file a complaint. You could also contact your cell provider and see if they can provide you with the information.
Score

Best solution

July 30, 2010 4:54:05 AM

I used to get malicious calls people calling and they would just breath down the phone and not say a word then they would put the phone down. Went to see the police about it they told me that I have to report it to my carrier first for them to investigate it, before it can progress to them.
Related resources
September 12, 2010 5:26:57 AM

Best answer selected by buwish.
Score
October 16, 2013 4:22:55 PM

Anonymous said:
Hello,
Since yesterday morning i have been receiving PRIVATE calls. No one is saying anything just playing some hard core music. I have an idea who it may be just need to find out for sure who it is there any way?

Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS