Is Windows Phone 7 Looking Tempting?

If you haven't caught the news about the devices that will be available sporting Microsoft's new mobile OS, have a look at this article:

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Windows-Phone-7-Specifications-AT-T-Sprint-T-Mobile,news-8282.html

With that read, are you interested in ditching your current platform for Windows Phone 7? If so, which model looks the most tempting? If not though, why not?

From my point of view, WP7 is a big step up from the ancient WinMo, but it may be a bit late to the party. However, if decent apps start making their way out there, it could very well be a viable platform. If MS or Dell were to call me and offer me a free phone, I'd definitely go for the Venue Pro. WP7 aside, I'm digging the big screen and the physical QWERTY keyboard (almost Blackberry Torch like).

Its definitely a big step up from old Winmo but its quite late like you mentioned.
The phones by Samsung,HTC and Dell sure look promising, but I really don't like the looks of the UI itself, accroding to some previews its fluid but I don't like the looks of it as much as iOS or even Android, however i have to read some final reviews to judge better.