Nokia x6 8GB or c6

ndosanjh

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
Hello,i want to buy new phone. i pick up 2 plz tell me which is the best....i use headphone while listening music...so i want good sound quality n best touch screen...1st headphone's sound quality.i previously use sony ericsson(best for audio quality) .......nd ..thax

Solution
Hello and welcome to the forums
Both of them run Symbian OS which isn't the best OS for touch user interface;however,X6 has a capacitive display;therefore,it has better responsiveness.
If you need a good UI,consider iOS or Android OS devices.
Hello and welcome to the forums
Both of them run Symbian OS which isn't the best OS for touch user interface;however,X6 has a capacitive display;therefore,it has better responsiveness.
If you need a good UI,consider iOS or Android OS devices.

Solution

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I guess htc wildfire is in the same price range as the X6 and is an android device..but avoid nokia devices IMO..look at their 'best smart phone ever' N8 still running on symbian OS...nokia will soon loose everything if they continue to use Symbian OS in their smartphones.

ndosanjh

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
thax guys for quick response .........................

i wnt to know which has best sound quality x6 , c6 oras suggested by oops2001 htc wildfire coz i'm music lover...................n i need a new phone...
previously i had Sony w300 with bass reflect headphone(awesome sound quality) ........
i think Symbian OS has verity of software n themes etc.........i don't consider slow os .......

thx again guys.............:)