Your question

IPhone 4 Call Problem

Tags:
  • iPhone
  • Phones
  • iPhone 4
Last response: in iPhone
April 13, 2011 3:45:44 PM

Other people cant hear me either I call them or they call me.
But when, during call, I hold the phone, pressing from both sides (back side and front side) at almost center of phone, they can hear me...
Can you tell me where is the problem?
Thanks!

More about : iphone call problem

April 13, 2011 4:53:12 PM

The problem is with the phone, find one of those Apple Genius bar thingies, they can help you. Or the service provider.
m
l
April 14, 2011 10:34:47 AM

difficult for me to go there... Isn't there any other way? or i have to do the difficult :( 
m
l
Related resources
April 14, 2011 1:32:06 PM

If things work when you compress the case, probably means there is a contact loose. I guess you can crack open the case yourself and check for it if there is no repair places near you.
m
l
April 14, 2011 3:41:26 PM

Thats to do with the antenna, is it an AT&T model?
Best bet is a rubber case.

Unless of course its its a contact loose ^.
m
l
April 14, 2011 4:44:14 PM

Actually I don't think it's the problem with the antenna.
It could be the problem with proximity sensor in which when the OP calls someone, the screen automatically lights up during a call and therefore,hiss/her face touches the screen(probably the mute button) and as a result the person on the line can't hear him/her.
Update your OS to the latest version and see if it helps.(It helped me a lot because I had a problem with the proximity sensor),if it didn't work then bring it to an apple store.
m
l
April 15, 2011 10:59:09 AM

It isn't concerned with proximity sensor... I think its contact loose... And i think i have to go to apple store -_-
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook