HTC desire 2.2 tomshardware sub mail broken

leexgx

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2006
when I get the subscribe mail on the mail client on my phone it starts to move down (the gray bar at the top is expanding downwards making it unreadable and can't click on any thing (had to forward it to Google mail so I could click unsubscribe, the forwarded email was bit inverted as well can you make it bit more basic and not use fancy code)

another note you really need to optimize this site trying to load this over basic 2g (gprs) using none opera based browsers sucks a lot, opera mini compresses the site before it comes down

how your email appears and acts also has to do with what email client you are using. i'm using 2.2 froyo on an htc incredible and i've never had your issue.

of course 2g will load websites slower than 3g/4g. th (like many other sites) isn't just plain html/text so takes a bit more bandwidth to load. it will load even under 1x, though obviously speed is much reduced. on 3g things load almost instant.

i do agree though that there should be a better mobile viewing experience. the current mobile website is crud. also there should be support for the forum from phones. integrating tapatalk or creating an app for posting/viewing is highly suggested.

TRENDING THREADS