Can't copy over music

G

So I donwloaded Itunes again on my new computer, put all music in there and when I connect my Iphone and want to synchronize the music it tells me something like: "You have to erase your Iphone before you can synchronize."
What the hell does that mean? I don't wanna erase my Iphone, I just want to have my music on there.

G

Restoring your device will delete all the data from your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data
What so I have to delete everything???
That is the greatest *** ever. I am not gonna buy an stupid Apple product ever again.

the link that was provided was for transferring all data from an old iphone to a new iphone. this is not what you were looking for and is not the process you should follow so don't get so upset.

restoring your device is supposed to blank out everything. this is what the command is for. however, this is not the command you are looking for.

--

from within itunes you should be able to drag music from your library to your phone manually. this is what i do with my ipod (i dont have an iphone). i always turn off automatic sync as i'd rather not have itunes doing stuff on its own.

what you're probably trying to do is sync everything on your phone with what exists on your computer. including contacts, music, etc etc. which is not what you wanted to do. again, try the manual way.