E5 nokia,tranfering music files

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
hi there,can anyone help me with transfering music files to my nokia E5,when i drag and drop to the sounds folder on my memory card,the MP3 files show up in the file manager but not in the music player on the phone,i have tried nokia pc suite but still having problems..any help is much appreciated..thanks :)

Solution
In the mobile's music player, you have to go: options>refresh library to detect the new songs you dragged to the sd card.

For the suite, I don't think I have to use the refresh function, but after you created a play list on ovi suite, you have to right click the play list>copy to device to copy the songs and playlist over.

Pyree

Distinguished
In the mobile's music player, you have to go: options>refresh library to detect the new songs you dragged to the sd card.

For the suite, I don't think I have to use the refresh function, but after you created a play list on ovi suite, you have to right click the play list>copy to device to copy the songs and playlist over.

Solution

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009

hey thanks,i set up the OVI suite and transfered the music quite easy,thanks for your help :)