I cant browse over my nokia 2700c-2

rdnard

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2011
Hello,
my name is Renard from Cameroon. actually i found this site after a long reach on how to use internet connections on my Nokia phone. i believe coming here will be one of the best things will meet this time. i am really begging for any one who knows how to configure on connect internet services on a Nokia phone to help me.just tell me please hoe do i connect.
Nokia cooperation
Model 2700c-2
Type RM-561. thanks waiting for answers. please you can email me through this fola_renard@yahoo.com or fola.renard@gmail.com

first: it is not a wise idea for you to post your email address(es) on a web forum general post. be aware that spam bots search through all forums and you may pick up spam-mail from doing this. instead you should always ask people to private message you and check there. in this case though, you should just use the main forum posts to discuss solutions.

i did a quick google search on that model number and it appears that 2700c-2 is a non-smartphone model. such phones normally feature an internet browser included in the phone's operating software. as far as getting internet capability on your phone you will need to have a data plan with your wireless provider.

some providers offer "pay per megabyte" type plans for those without a specific plan but on others you might be cut of completely if you dont have a plan. you will need to talk with your wireless provider for details as it is their network you will be connecting to so it is their responsibility.

---

if instead you meant: how can i connect to a wifi internet source on my phone?

i'm not sure if it is possible on your phone. i know many smartphones can do this but i've never seen the option on any of the dumbphones i've ever owned.

if instead you meant: i have no cellular plan on my phone but i want to use the internet on it, how do i do this?

cell phones (ones that can not access wifi anyways) require a wireless plan with a data package for mobile internet. if you want to just browse on local wifi without a plan then maybe look into a used smartphone or tablet.