rafi4375

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
We've been waiting a long period for the iphone 5, but apple have "cheated" us by releasing the iphone 4s.what do you think? should we wait more?

Solution
Apple did not cheat us. The upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S is thus far the most significant upgrade of any other iPhone to date...why are you complaining?

Secondly, if Apple changed the name of the 4S to the 5, would you be content...just by how the name sounds?

Thirdly, what if apple made a larger screen and added a laser keyboard like there was featured in some fake commercial, and made it a 4S, would you be content?

What I'm getting at is that people disappointed by this cannot seem to understand their own dissappointment...is it with the name (4S vs 5), or the actual features?...because either way it sounds silly since it as I said before, the LARGEST upgrade of apple yet.

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
Apple did not cheat us. The upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S is thus far the most significant upgrade of any other iPhone to date...why are you complaining?

Secondly, if Apple changed the name of the 4S to the 5, would you be content...just by how the name sounds?

Thirdly, what if apple made a larger screen and added a laser keyboard like there was featured in some fake commercial, and made it a 4S, would you be content?

What I'm getting at is that people disappointed by this cannot seem to understand their own dissappointment...is it with the name (4S vs 5), or the actual features?...because either way it sounds silly since it as I said before, the LARGEST upgrade of apple yet.

Solution