Apple iphone 4 vs Samsung galaxy s2

zealotz

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
here the cut i'd research this 2 phone many times already i'd notice 2 things that seperate this 2 smart phones

Samsung Galaxy 2

- Wider screen size is good but it is too big for phone use, and not comfortable to hold a phone that big.
- Technical aspect unbeatable features.. a little bit faster than iphone 4.
- andriod free apps which is a plus.
- battery life last longer than iphone 4.
- android phones is easier to transfer files, musics and videos than IOS
Apple iPhone 4

- Looks hands down iPhone 4 is way better you cannot even compare. :)
- technical aspect Features not free but IOS is more better than Andriod at this moment
- IOS apps is not free but you can let it crack they called it jail break so that all apps will be free. I think almost all of the cell phone shop can do this with a small fee.
- Battery Life too short and you cannot change the battery.
- transfer files apple is not as easy as Android phones.

Heres the big problem when you compare the phone specs wise and technical matter Samsung wins. But if you compare 2 phones and hold them together Samsung Galaxy s2 is like plastic compare to Apple elegant aluminum with glass. This makes me crazy and then i change my mind and pick iPhone 4. But my girl friend said Galaxy s2 is more better iPhone 4 is nothing now, my cousin said why chose samsung nobody look at samsung when you hold that phone unlike iPhone. Plus it is classic why choose samsung. :) Now i cannot buy phone... :) any comments guys which is better? What really make samsung a good or better smart phone compare to Apple iPhone 4?

zealotz

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009

Thanks for the fast reply hmmm I think i'l go with samsung cause of the price issue if i go with iPhone 4s too expensive and if go with iPhone 4 only looks that is good and maybe the brand apple. :) but wait if you are in my place which one would you get and why? :) thanks again