Aaxa P3 Projector for iphone?

Foxxtrot

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
So I bought this thing for myself, for my iphone and whatnot, overall I was very happy with the how bright it was. Tested it in a pitch black room in my apartment, I was able to view about 70" with a small light on in the room which is much bigger than my 42” tv I have in my living room. Seems to work great, could test it at 100" and I'm sure it would work just fine. Although I don’t expect to replace my TV with this LED projector, it is nice to use for movies on occasion. It's real small and portable, easy to handle.

Aaxa P3 Pico Pocket Projector
in comparison to other models, if you could recommend any of these too, would be great
3M Pocket Projector
Aaxa P4 Pico Pocket Projector

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this model, or could recommend any other brands by the company Aaxa? I read up some good reviews, just wanted to know your guys's opinion. But I mean, 50 lumens LED, great resolution, vibrant image quality compared to some other crap I tried, and a good lasting battery power, sounds like a fair deal. For $259 it seemed like a pretty good deal, considering my phone cost almost 3times that amount.

Foxxtrot

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
just anyone familiar with pico projectors?I listed the 3 models that seem popular based on my web search but I'm looking for someone who owns any of these models and can give me some feedback.