Which phone to prefer ?

manish174

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2010
Hi everyone,
I am bit confused, which phone to prefer. I want to buy a new mobile phone and searched all over internet. Now the phone i like most is Samsung Wave 3. But my friends advised me to buy a Android phone instead of Bada 2.0. Other than this i also like Samsung Omnia W (Again a window phone). I am totally confused which one to buy.
So finally i thought to take a advise from experts (i.e. you guys).
My Budget is about $ 350 USD (in Indian currency 16,000). So kindly suggest me the best phone is this range.

The new Windows mobile phones are not bad, but Android is pretty much the preferred system now, along with Apple.

If you like the hardware, any of them will work well, Android and Apple will have much more applications out for them, many developers do not make Windows mobile versions of their applications.

I do like Android better than Windows mobile, but I used a version two behind the new release so that is not really a good test there. The smoothest and least buggy would be an iPhone. The most open and "techie" would be Android. Windows mobile does not really have any outstanding traits actually. Many phones that are out for Windows will have a very similar model for Android.