What Phone should i get?

C_reid

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
I am looking to upgrade my phone from an old Nokia E63 to Either a HTC one X or a Samsung Galaxy

I know that Samsung are meant to be announcing the Galaxy s3 in two days in London but it could be months before it is available.

I have read a fair few reviews on the HTC and it seems to be a really good phone?

Does anyone have any advice i am going to wait until the at least show the galaxy 3 on the third but will it really be that much better tha i should wait months for it?

Solution
If your looking for something in the Samsung Galaxy family I'd suggest that you go with the Galaxy Note. I've had the Note since it was first released in the US and I can definitely say it's the best phone I've ever had (Way better than the iPhone I upgraded from). It is a REALLY big phone though (It has a 5.3" screen) so it might feel a bit uncomfortable at first you'll get used to it very quickly. If the size is too big for you I'd suggest that you just wait for the Galaxy S III.

jvdlcr125

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
If your looking for something in the Samsung Galaxy family I'd suggest that you go with the Galaxy Note. I've had the Note since it was first released in the US and I can definitely say it's the best phone I've ever had (Way better than the iPhone I upgraded from). It is a REALLY big phone though (It has a 5.3" screen) so it might feel a bit uncomfortable at first you'll get used to it very quickly. If the size is too big for you I'd suggest that you just wait for the Galaxy S III.

Solution

C_reid

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
I was looking at the Note but I dont thing i would really like a phone that big. It would be nice to have but i think it is just to much at this time.

What i relly want to know is if anyone has had any hands on experience with the HTC 1 x and if it is actually a good phone.

I know recently HTC have been making very good phones but the galaxy s2 was the best phone available(IMO) for so long I just don't want to get the HTC if the s3 s going to be the best available.