Choosing the right phone

OCGL16

Honorable
May 16, 2012
So I was wanting to wait and see what apple would come out with, but then i discovered the Note. I fell in love with the sheer size of the 5.3" screen, but i later thought "Would this be practical at all?" I'm looking at a few options, the Htc One x and S2 Skyrocket. What do you guys think would be the best choice? Or should i wait to see what the S3 and iPhone 6 have to offer?

bluehowell

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
I have a note myself and I think it is utterly fantastic, surprisingly the screen is practical and just takes a small amount of time to get used to. I have found no faults with it at all :)

OCGL16

Honorable
May 16, 2012
I ended up getting the one x. 16gb is enough, (only 10gb usable), great camera, has everything i need. The screen is going to take some getting used to though after switching from the iPhone 3g haha.

OCGL16

Honorable
May 16, 2012
I already got the one x :p. But i don't think they would call it the iphone "5" as the 4s is the 5th generation. And if i didnt get the one x, the Galaxy s3 would be my second choice :).

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
It's interesting--people who have a note tend to rave about it (and it gets decent reviews).

But personally, I couldn't fathom carrying around a huge device like that, regardless of how well it performs. :)

But if the size doesn't matter to you, then it seems to be a good device and well-received.