Which phone is better?

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Hey community,

I might replace my phone soon, but there's three phones i am interested. The iPhone 4S, HTC One X, and the Samsung Galaxy S3. I kept thinking to get an iPhone 4S, because i have an iPod Touch, where I spended quite a bit of money for apps. What do you guys think? Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Solution
honestly, ive used every generation iphone and when i had the iphone 4 i replaced it with the galaxy 2S. i regret getting it after like 2 weeks. it crashed a lot and the operating system was not smooth at all. according to a lot of reviews the galaxy had a better battery. that is untrue no matter what smartphone you have the battery life is just going to suck. I decided to go back to iphone. i am currently just waiting on iphone5. if i were you hold off and go for the iphone. trust me you wont regret iphone like you will regret getting an android phone

mttbythrow8891

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
honestly, ive used every generation iphone and when i had the iphone 4 i replaced it with the galaxy 2S. i regret getting it after like 2 weeks. it crashed a lot and the operating system was not smooth at all. according to a lot of reviews the galaxy had a better battery. that is untrue no matter what smartphone you have the battery life is just going to suck. I decided to go back to iphone. i am currently just waiting on iphone5. if i were you hold off and go for the iphone. trust me you wont regret iphone like you will regret getting an android phone

Solution

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Android phones crashes more than iOS? Interesting to know. But the iPhone isn't using gorilla glass, while the others do. And, iPhones is just too low on battery, which they should really improvise on that. Am I right? Correct me if I am wrong.