Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Samsung omnia 2 incorrect password?

Last response: in Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking
March 15, 2011 1:42:40 PM

Hello,

i have an omnia 2, im very sure that iv enter the correct password to unlock it but it didn't match. and now iv got this message "Several incorrect passwords have been entered. To continue password entry, enter a1b2c3."
a b Ô Samsung
March 16, 2011 4:49:56 PM

You'll probably have to get in touch with your carrier for them to help you unlock it. Keep in mind that you'll have to provide proof of ownership before they'll help you out.
Score
April 9, 2011 9:04:04 PM

hi richmond,
i had exactly the same problem (correct password not functioning and "a1b2c3" message after several attempts) just yesterday
i am becoming crazy, thinking to need hw reset and consequently data loss
did you solved the problem somehow?
many thanks for your answer
regards
roberto

richmond said:
Hello,

i have an omnia 2, im very sure that iv enter the correct password to unlock it but it didn't match. and now iv got this message "Several incorrect passwords have been entered. To continue password entry, enter a1b2c3."

Score
Related resources
June 16, 2011 2:56:09 PM

I too have same problem which is mentioned above. please help me to unlock it
Score
July 18, 2011 4:38:50 PM

Hello,
I have the same problem. I entered a1b2c3 and now the phone is locked and does not repond to any passwords. I regularly backup the data so I'm not woried about data loss if I was to do a hardware reset. My provider has asked me for $100 to send the phone away and maybe more to fix it. Can I do a hardware reset myself?
Score
October 26, 2011 7:03:08 PM

You can do a hard reset that will restore the phone to factory default settings keep in mind you will loose all of the data contacts pictures extra to perform a hard reset on a samsung omnia 2 you must turn the phone off press down the volume up and lock buttons simotaniously and then press the call and end call buttons at the same time it will pull up a screen that asks you if you want to format hit the send button to authorize it
Score
July 30, 2012 9:08:18 AM

Thank you so much ! it's really wokerd ! =))
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter