Help!!How backup iphone 3GS sms/contact to my new iphone 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

summera

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.
Any help or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
Right click on the device in iTunes > Backup. Doesn't it work or you can refer to this artical iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews ,which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.it may help you .
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about how to transfer sms and contacts from iphone to pc, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.
Good luck!!

gonner

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
Right click on the device in iTunes > Backup. Doesn't it work or you can refer to this artical iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews ,which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.it may help you .
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about how to transfer sms and contacts from iphone to pc, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.
Good luck!!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.