Which phone should I choose?

chriskam

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
I have a selection of three phones I can choose from: the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, the Huawei Ascend P1, and the HTC Radar 4G. Could someone give me some personal input on which one they prefer? Also, which one is the strongest?

Thanks.

Solution
Well, spec-wise.. The Huawei Ascend is the most impressive, it will be the fastest.. and it sports Android, you'll have access to many more apps than you would on Windows Phone (HTC). The Galaxy S will have access to apps, but not to updated Android builds. It will only be upgraded to Android v2.3 (Current version 4.1)

The downside to the Huawei is the build quality, made from plastic, and does feel very premium when held in hand if you know what I mean.. Not the feeling you get when you hold something like the iPhone, or Droid Razr.

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Well, spec-wise.. The Huawei Ascend is the most impressive, it will be the fastest.. and it sports Android, you'll have access to many more apps than you would on Windows Phone (HTC). The Galaxy S will have access to apps, but not to updated Android builds. It will only be upgraded to Android v2.3 (Current version 4.1)

The downside to the Huawei is the build quality, made from plastic, and does feel very premium when held in hand if you know what I mean.. Not the feeling you get when you hold something like the iPhone, or Droid Razr.

Solution

chriskam

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
I went ahead with the Huawei Ascend. Certainly better than I expected it to be. Biggest downfall was the lack of Flash, but I doubt it'll be too much of a problem. Thanks for your input, though!