Removing cell phone back

Clydesgal13

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
Hello,
I can't figure out how to remove the back of my Verizon cell phone to replace the battery. The phone is just basic, not a fancy one.

Solution
A model name would help- since each phone is different. But look at the bottom for a small button, try pressing and while sliding the cover. If there is no button, try sliding it down, or whichever direction seems to allow it to move in.

Some phones don't allow you to open them, others require you to pry them open, you can try using your fingernails, or a flat-head screwdriver, and pry off the bottom.

Good luck,

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
A model name would help- since each phone is different. But look at the bottom for a small button, try pressing and while sliding the cover. If there is no button, try sliding it down, or whichever direction seems to allow it to move in.

Some phones don't allow you to open them, others require you to pry them open, you can try using your fingernails, or a flat-head screwdriver, and pry off the bottom.

Good luck,

Solution

Clydesgal13

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012

Thanks for the help..it really worked. I was trying to slide but didn't know I had to press down before sliding. When I did it..Bingo..we were in business:))

TRENDING THREADS