HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy Note

teddiousbear

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
I'm stuck in a rut, I have the choice, or narrowed it down rather, to choose one of these phones to upgrade to. I've heard that the HTC One X is the top of the line HTC Phone at the moment, and I've heard that the Samsung Galaxy Note is an amazing phone for those who love to do art, and things of that nature. But on the flipside I've heard that the One X has a Wi-Fi death grip, and that the Samsung Galaxy Note has a really poor battery life. So I've no idea on who to choose, they both seem like solid phones. I'm also upgrading from a HTC HD7 which was one of the worst phone experiences I've had to date.

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Well, just to put this out there.. the Galaxy note is very different than the HTC One X, the One X is a normal size smartphone, while the Galaxy note is freakishly large... Personally, I look at like a small tablet- not a phone. At least I can fit a One X in my pocket lol.
You are correct about the wifi issues on the One X though, and it is hardware related. HTC said they will be redesigning the phone to fix the issue.

Are those the only choices you have? If you prefer Android.. take a look at the Motorola Droid Razr, or Razr Maxx, but are very good phones. Or the Galaxy SIII, which is one of the fastest Android phones around, and is a proper sized smartphone. :D

teddiousbear

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Well a little late response but I got the on a three year for only 100, and Ill be able to upgrade to the note 2 at its launch. But yeah, the note is no normal phone but it is a really nice so far and I'm digging the s-pen. Thanks anyways

longyagh

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
Well a little late response but I got the on a three year for only 100, and Ill be able to upgrade to the note 2 at its launch. But yeah, the note is no normal phone but it is a really nice so far and I'm digging the s-pen. Thanks anyways
iPhone.gif

sugandha

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
Both are great phones at their place.
Samsung Galaxy Note is available @ Rs. 31,990/-
HTC One X is available @ Rs. 35,890/- after 17% off.
The price list is taken from shopbychoice