HTC ONE X OR SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII?

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Hey guys :hello:

I'm still struggling to chose the best smartphone I need :D I'v posted more than 3 threads asking suggestions for good phones, even-though I got good answers, I still can't choose the "ONE" ..

So after finding a lot about android smartphones which are currently in the market, I came to the final decision between the two most powerful beasts on the market right now...HTC ONE X & SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII.... :bounce:

first of all I need to say, both the prices of the phones are not a problem for me....and I know the phones have the same specs.

And again the one X does not have a expendable memory slot, its okay with me (26GB is more than enough for me!)

I really like the design of the One X.....

I will text regularly, video calls once per day, play some games for 30mins tops, listen to songs when my Ipod is out of juice....

Please suggest me the best out of this....it should be future proof too. :sol:

I will be buying the international version

PS........the phone should be really strong to me with high built quality.

Thanks! :whistle: :)

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Here is what I'd recommend.. Wait a while for Motorola to release their Droid Razr HD, you can go look at the specs of the current Droid Razr Maxx, The Razr HD is going to be impressive, and will be released September/October. If you don't want to wait, then I'd go with the SGS3.

Good luck,

Terry Brown

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
I am in favor of hTC One X as I am using it and so far there is no any problem. I chose this phone because of its pretty look. S3 is also a good phone but One X is much better.

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

how is the battery life?

yummerzzz

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Battery life isn't terrible but it isn't great, I'd compare it with the iPhone 4S's (I have One X siblings have 4 and 4S), maybe slightly better, keeps getting better with firmware updates, the phone does reach shockingly high temperatures at times especially during gaming.

The battery will easily last a day if you're using it for business (As a teen I assume I would use a lot more battery demanding apps as I game on it quite often).

As a plus you get the Tegra 3 Quad+1 Core CPU and Tegra THD (Tegra 3 advanced graphics games).

JohnMack

Honorable
May 14, 2012
Both of them are pretty same in terms of configuration, you will notice slight differences in between couple of features.
I have used One x for a while I don't like its battery backup; hardly run around 4-5hrs, but S3 has a nice backup compares to One X, S3 has 2100mAh whereas, One x has 1800mAh battery.
However, I like the design of One X more than S3, if battery is not the major concern factor than go for HTC One X else S3.