Android phone wont turn on....need help

anthonycrozier

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
yesterday i had downlaoded the skype app then a few hours later i was using my phone when it suddenly started saying the app has closed unexpectedly everytime i tried to open any app or program. so i turned it off took out the battery now when i turn it on it will show the screen with my provider then go to a black screen that keeps saying android across it, like a start up screen but it dont do anything more than go to that screen and stay on it. what do i do?

Cynthia_15

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
Hey thats happening to me, except i was txting and i was on everything and suddenly my phone turned off.. i thought it was just the battery had died but then i turned it on and it looks like its ganna turn on but then it turns off and itll just do that repeately till i have to take off the battery from the back so it can shut off.. do yu know wat it might be?

Some phones have an issue where that will keep happening forever, even if you wipe and re-load the operating system. HTC incredible seems to have this happen more than other. You can try re-installing the OS, either download the files to your computer for the phone and re-install the thing yourself or bring it in for service to a store front. If that does not fix it you need to replace the phone.