Any advide on transfering iphone contacts to itunes?

youtu

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable
", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
Now I'm saving money for the new iphone 5, but I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy to computer? Any difference?
Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I don't mind if I have to pay for something but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please.

ballack

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
1. Open iTunes and plug in your iphone
2. Under the “info” tab you will see a field that “Sync Contacts with :” and give you a choice of which program you want to save your contacts to .By default, it is Windows Address Book.
3. Check the “Sync Contacts With:”box and choose windows Address Book
4. In the lower-right corner click the sync button and all of your contacts will be immediately saved to Windows Address Book

Next time when you want to sync these contacts to your new iphone, you just add them to itunes library, and I belive you know how to do the rest.
Here I find some interesting articles about how to transfer iphone contacts to itunes, maybe it will help you.

evti

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
I sync mine to my Google account through iTunes. When I got my next iPhone they were automatically on there when I logged in with my iTunes account. They were even in there when I got my Galaxy S3 a few weeks ago (since Samsung phones use Google). It was highly convenient being able to get them from the cloud.