Sign in with
Your question
Closed

I have forgot the google account password Samsung galaxy y

Last response: in Android Smartphones
October 27, 2012 1:25:16 PM

iffat said:
i have forgot the google account password samsung galaxy y. then my phone was block..can you help me to reset my gmail account?

Score
Related resources
October 27, 2012 1:32:15 PM

hello sir may samsung mobail is gmail account and pw...
Score
October 29, 2012 7:17:22 AM

you should go to gmail.com and click on forgot password.. the link will be sent to the cell phone on file or the alternate email address so you can reset it.
Score
July 24, 2014 10:45:07 PM

Gmail has very popular name in the field of email service. You can use this email service for personal and professional work. But sometimes, most of the problems that occur while using Gmail are password related such as one common issue recovering a lost Gmail password. Whenever you are facing this problem first you go to Gmail.com login page and you will see in the bottom “need help” option, you can tick “I forgot my Gmail password option” and you get one code on mail or mobile number and the last option you can put the new Gmail password. If you are unable to follow the steps by your own you can communicate with Gmail Technical Support team for getting the resolution of your password issues. Dial toll free 1-888-451-4815.
For more information visit at our website: http://www.forgotmygmailpassword.com/
i forgot my memory password how can i unlock it
i forgot my memory password how can i unlock it See full content
Score
September 4, 2014 2:54:02 AM

iffat said:
i have forgot the google account password samsung galaxy y. then my phone was block..can you help me to reset my gmail account?

Score
a b Ë Android
a b Ô Samsung
September 16, 2014 6:59:10 AM

Contact your cell phone provider , we do not offer help with password recovery.
Score
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter