I have forgot the google account password Samsung galaxy y

Status
Not open for further replies.

gssanthu

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
i have for got the password for the google account . but i can not enter to the main menu,
please help me to sort out this

Solution
Sorry but when you get a cell phone or smartphone that has an Android OS you are required to have a Google account with a user name and password in order for the phone to be registered and work. This account is set up at the time of purchase with the help of the sales person at the cell phone store that you purchased the phone. If you forgot the user name and password then you need to go to the cell phone service provider that your cell contract is with and get the Google account set up.
In this forum we have a rule that you are not to be asking for passwords and unlocking help , we cannot verify ownership or identity of the device or you so no help will be offered with this and please do not continue to ask. Further action will take place.

bridget22

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
If you forgot your Google password you can request a new one and the link will be sent to the cell phone on file or the alternate email address so you can reset it.

yoyo_84

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

But what if you didnt make a google account how do you unblock it ? For a samsung galexy s 2 .

inzone

Splendid
Sorry but when you get a cell phone or smartphone that has an Android OS you are required to have a Google account with a user name and password in order for the phone to be registered and work. This account is set up at the time of purchase with the help of the sales person at the cell phone store that you purchased the phone. If you forgot the user name and password then you need to go to the cell phone service provider that your cell contract is with and get the Google account set up.
In this forum we have a rule that you are not to be asking for passwords and unlocking help , we cannot verify ownership or identity of the device or you so no help will be offered with this and please do not continue to ask. Further action will take place.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.