Android VS iPhone

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Damn. I was in Florida this past weekend and iPhones are taking over the world.
For every Android device I saw, I saw at least 200 iPhones.

I have a Galaxy Nexus which I think is still the best phone on the planet until the Nexus 4 comes out next week.

My question is, does anyone else see this happening? Are people getting stupid? Reminds me of the move "Idiocracy".
Probably over half these people probably don't even know how to use it.

iPhone 5 users think that the panorama and facetime over 3G features where the best thing since sliced bread.
I didn't comment that Android all ready had that for a while now because I didn't want to get jumped by the high density of iPhone users.

One girl didn't know she could buy Apps from the App Store on the phone itself. She had always bought her apps from iTunes because she couldn't find the iTunes app on her phone (that's why you're an iPhone user).

One guy was talking to me about Retina Display but didn't know what it is.

Just thought I share my experience.

Sorry, not to rip on iPhone power users, but the majority of smartphone users are stupid.
I have nothing against Apple. I always tell people that if they don't want to mess with their phones, then get an iPhone.

go try and buy a basic phone nowdays. your options are severely limited. cell providers are even offering free smartphones with family plans now which pushes the matter even further.

the iphone has also made the step into smartphones easier. they are designed to be easy to use even for the technologically inept.

the fact that people are getting dumber and that most people have no idea what they are talking about is rather irrelevant to the point. this has been happening for years.

usman8001

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
hi When the first iPhone came out.. It was a HUGE step forward.. I love it.. I had all of them expect the iPhone 5.. The iPhone was more stable and more supported than Android..

kellymark97

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
Hardware is that the initial place that the variations between the iPhone and mechanical man become clear. Apple is that the solely company that creates iPhones, giving it extraordinarily tight management over however the package and hardware work along. On the opposite hand, Google offers its mechanical man package to several phone manufacturers (Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola, among others, provide mechanical man phones). As a result, mechanical man phones vary quite an bit in size, weight, features, user expertise, and quality.

@jaquarskx

quite funny indeed!

@antonywhite

ios, secure? thats a laugh.
ios can be hacked in seconds for those that know how. it is done at every hack-a-thon.

windows is affected by more bugs because people target them more due to the larger user base.

i'm not sure about how the user bases compare with phone os but you are right that it would be easier to slip a bad app in on android. however, this does not mean that ios is immune. do you think they check every line of code?

xavierhgt

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
The Samsung Galaxy S 3 recognizes our voice, understands our habits and shares our moments instantly with intuitive technology on a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smartphone from Samsung that was launched on May 3 2012 in London. One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification drop-down, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal.

samsung smart phones
cheapest smart phones

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
You just happened to be in a place where there were a lot of iphones.

If you read the news, Samsung has just overtaken Apple in the smartphone industry and the GS3 has sold more than 30 million units. Not to mention they will be releasing the GS4 anytime this year.

Eat that apple.