Blackberry vs other smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyg24

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2011
Hello,
had a blackberry curve got great service with,,well contract ended trade to a Samsung Galaxy and get no service with it & yes i do live way out in the kountry.so my ? is which is better.

G

This topic has been moved from the section Wireless Networking to section Cell Phones & Smartphones by Grumpy9117

Generally speaking the quality of service you get should not be phone dependent, but carrier dependent. Did you switch carriers when your contract ended or did you resign with your current carrier and get a new phone? If you did not switch carriers, I'd get in touch with them to see what the issue is.

xavierhgt

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
I had gone through the post. Smart phones are generally have the option of adding e-mail apps and the ability to access webmail sites. Blackberry devices can connect with Microsoft Exchange Server, making them more compatible with businesses that run on Windows-based networks. Could you please produce some more attachments about this for more detailed view? Thanks in advance.

htc authorized dealer
htc one x tmobile

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

I agree to this. Personally, I think Samsung is better compared to BlackBerry but that depends on your carrier.

The only edge with BB is the BBM.

Otherwise, you'd best go with Samsung. As far as sales performance is concerned based on reviews, BB is a dying company.

Status
Not open for further replies.