Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Unlock iPhone 4

Last response: in Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking
Share
November 6, 2012 10:22:08 PM

I been having this phone jailbroken and I was wondering what can unlocking the phone do? Does it give me free 3G anywhere or what? I got ios 5.1.1 and I couldn't find the ultrasn0w fixer 5.1.1... I only saw 6.0.1 and I am planning to jb it after updating to ios6... Does unlocking give me free 3G with the stock sim from AT&T?

More about : unlock iphone

Best solution

November 7, 2012 12:58:12 PM

Unlocking makes it free to work on more than one carrier. It does not give you free anything.
Share
November 10, 2012 7:56:50 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Unlocking makes it free to work on more than one carrier. It does not give you free anything.

Some people said they save money by unlocking it do do they share their data with others carrier like instead of using 1gb on one it split or what?
m
0
l
Related resources
November 12, 2012 12:43:25 PM

legendkiller said:
Some people said they save money by unlocking it do do they share their data with others carrier like instead of using 1gb on one it split or what?


No, you can't share anything with two carriers. If they save money they just pick a cheaper plan or carrier.
m
0
l
November 13, 2012 11:23:48 AM

Best answer selected by Legendkiller.
m
0
l
December 7, 2012 2:08:50 AM

i don't think Unlock iPhone 4 is a best try.you will lost many fan.if you don't know how to use iphone.you can try this link.
www.***/how-to-iphone.html
m
0
l
December 10, 2012 9:17:11 AM

AntonyWhite said:
i don't think Unlock iPhone 4 is a best try.you will lost many fan.if you don't know how to use iphone.you can try this link.
www.***/how-to-iphone.html

cant open it...
m
0
l
December 14, 2012 10:57:37 AM

legendkiller said:
cant open it...


Probably because it was an ad and was edited by the mods.
m
0
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter