Solved! Using my phone's hotspot my RCA Voyager 3 tablet keeps telling me all downloads are pending how do I get it to download

Dec 26, 2018
Using my phone's hotspot my RCA Voyager 3 tablet always tells me all downloads so far have pending how do I get it to download

Solution
That can happen if the connection is to slow. Try forgetting the connection on the tablet and then restart (turn off and back on) both devices. After both are up and running again, try reconnecting.

It should work then. If not, then you may want to check your data speed. Some carriers/service providers lower their speeds when you use a device as a hotspot or if you have used a lot of data.
That can happen if the connection is to slow. Try forgetting the connection on the tablet and then restart (turn off and back on) both devices. After both are up and running again, try reconnecting.

It should work then. If not, then you may want to check your data speed. Some carriers/service providers lower their speeds when you use a device as a hotspot or if you have used a lot of data.

Solution
Dec 26, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kjdfam : "All downloads pending"

RCA Voyager 3 tablet all downloads come back as download pending can't seem to get anything downloaded how do I get things