Solved! How to Hard Reset wireless router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2018
I have TP LINK wireless router model MR-3220. Reset button is not working & there is permanent lock symbol on the display, There is no way to communicate with the router & cant open the web page. There are only two lights on the display, ie. power & lock symbol.

I read somewhere in the forum somebody trying 30 30 30 method to solve this problem but there is no explanation about what this 30 30 30 method is.

Please enlighten me if someone knows the solution.

Thanks.

Girdhari

Solution

A lot of models of routers of Tp-Link company do not have a special button for resetting the settings to the factory ones. There, as a rule, a button is used, which is also responsible for activating the WPS function. It is signed by WPS / RESET.

If...
Jan 17, 2019

A lot of models of routers of Tp-Link company do not have a special button for resetting the settings to the factory ones. There, as a rule, a button is used, which is also responsible for activating the WPS function. It is signed by WPS / RESET.

If you have such a button on your device, then you just need to hold it down for 10 seconds. On TP-LINK TL-WR720N, it looks like this:
25-06-2014-19-05-37.jpg

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.